Three important reasons to contact us
Your gift planning office is standing by to help
1. Get language for your estate plan
We can give you sample gift language to use in your estate plans to support any area on campus. We also provide alternate language in case the names or structure of a particular department changes over the years.
2. Save taxes, receive income, and more
We can show you how life income gifts, such as charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities, let you
- support the UO at a level you may not have thought possible
- receive a tax deduction immediately
- receive payments for life
With a life income gift, you may also be able to sell an appreciated asset (stock or real estate) without paying immediate capital gains taxes.
3. December 29 is fast approaching
Increase your tax deduction for 2017 by making a gift before the last business day of the year, which falls on Friday, December 29. Be sure to allow enough lead time to complete your gift by then so you will qualify for the 2017 income tax charitable deduction.
- Gifts such as cash, stock, and IRA rollovers are completed on the day the UO Foundation receives them.
- Real estate gifts require a due diligence process before the UO Foundation can receive them, so please contact us right away as this can take longer than other gifts.
Please contact us for help, (800) 289-2354 or email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.